Private Full Day Experience of Bergamo city tour and Franciacorta Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch from Milan
Join this amazing experience and enjoy a private full-day tour including wine tasting, sightseeing and a traditional lunch that only the famous Italian kitchens can provide. Just within an hour drive from Milan discover one of the Italy’s best kept secrets: the Franciacorta wine region, home to some of the finest sparkling wine in the world and the ancient hilltop town of Bergamo, which boasts breathtaking views, as well as a wealth of art and medieval Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
You will be guided through one of the region’s best wineries and cellars. The tour includes a sparkling wine tasting and you will be invited to a gourmet lunch in the restaurant surrounded by vineyards and serving traditional local cuisine. The tour departs and returns to your hotel, will introduce you to northern Italy’s hidden and fascinating region, through its terroir, its wines, its cuisine, and its history.
Your private chauffeured service will be driving you through the tour with English speaking driver who will be also your guide.
- 3 persons and more: €399.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €360.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €299.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €280.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €260.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €240.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Discover the Franciacorta wine region, home to some of the finest sparkling wine in the world
- Visit the city of Bergamo, with breathtaking views, art and medieval Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch in a restaurant surrounded by vineyards and serving traditional local cuisine.
- Enjoy an amazing Franciacorta wine tasting experience
You will start your day with the visit to the stunning historic centre of Bergamo, which is one of northern Italy’s most beguiling cities, situated in the Alpine foothills. You will be taken on a guided walking tour that will reveal the secrets of Bergamo old town. Built on two levels, the lower city is more modern and dynamic, whilst the famous ‘upper city’ boasts a stunning historic centre full of monuments and works of art.
After the city tour you will be invited to a three-course gourmet lunch, served with Franciacorta wines, in a picturesque restaurant surrounded by vineyards.
In the afternoon, our wine and sightseeing tour will take you to Franciacorta wine region. The winery is one of the most prestigious in Franciacorta and is located in a picturesque valley that boasts beautiful views of the vineyards and Lake Iseo. Here a local expert will tell you the history of sparkling wine in the region and reveal the secrets of its production. He will walk you through cellars where you learn about the winery’s unique production technique of aging all of its wines in barrels. You will explore the process of winemaking, aging and bottling, and taste some delicious sparkling wines. Franciacorta is internationally praised as one of the best regions in Italy producing sparkling wine according to the champagne method and this winery is lauded as one of the best producers in Franciacorta. Your wine tour will end with an extensive tasting of some finest and most sophisticated versions of Franciacorta before your chauffeur drives you back to the hotel.
- Chauffeur driven service (Mercedes E-class)
- Private guided walking tour in the old centre of Bergamo
- Delicious lunch featuring traditional meals in a picturesque restaurant
- Private guided tour of prestigious Franciacorta winery with local expert
- Private wine tasting