Food Tour Barcelona - Foodies & Markets Tour
Food Tour Barcelona is a special tour for foodies and market tour lovers. Join us and enjoy Barcelona guided walking tour (multilingual), try three delicious tapas at the famous La Boqueria food market, visit to the Tower of Santa María del Pi and taste a glass of cava. Book now and learn about Catalonia’s cuisine and culinary culture
Join this amazing walking tour to visit to the Tower of Santa Maria del Pi, the Boqueria Market and taste the best local tapas or pintxos with beer or wine!
When to book - availability
- Walking Guided Tour (Multilingual)
- Try three delicious tapas at the famous La Boqueria food market.
- Visit to the Tower of Santa María del Pi and taste a glass of cava
- Learn about Catalonia’s cuisine and culinary culture
Take a walk through the alleys of the city centre and enjoy a priviledge view of the old town from the top of the tower of the Basilica of Sta. Maria del Pi on a special sky walking experience. Enjoy a different perspective of the city while you taste a glass of cava.
Continue your walk to the Boqueria Market and discover the explosion of scents and colors into one of the best markets of the world.
History and food go together when walking about Barcelona, so do not miss the opportunity to taste the very best of finest local products directly from the stalls at this great market on Les Rambles.
We will continue the experience in 3 tapas-bar tasting different tapas and "pintxos" always accompanied by local wine or beer.
Note: The tour is NOT available on MONDAY until 31/03/2018
- Walking Tour
- Multilingual We Barcelona Guide
- Three delicious Tapas at La Boqueria market
- Visit to the Tower of Santa Maria del Pi
- Three tapas or pintxos with beer or wine
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Up to 2 weeks before the tour / activity: Deposit paid will be charged
- Less than 2 weeks before tour / activity date: 100% payment will be charged