Food & Shop Tour Aix-en-Provence - 3 hours
Discover the beautiful city of Aix-en-Provence; a time traveler’s paradise through a tapestry so rich in history and poetry you can almost hear the troubadours.
- 3 hour guided tour in the historic centre of Aix-en-Provence
- Passionate and experenced local guide
- 10 stops
- A wine and gastronomy and culture specialist guide
- See local markets and shops
- Off the beaten path and amazing walks only the locals know about
- An overview of local history
- Small intimate groups
- All guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling
- Shuttle back and forth from Marseille included
We will walk through the labyrinth of little streets, meet the craftsmen and taste and see their Provencal specialties. For the morning session, we will stroll through one of the Provencal markets and while winding our way through the many fountains, we’ll hop from sweet to savory delights. A macaron creator here, a little calisson workshop there, regional wines tasting and other surprises.. There are a oenology course.
* Olive oil tastings
* Calisson ( Aix 's biscuit)
* Local tapenade
* Cheese tastings
* Wine tastings
* Pastis ( Aniseed aperitif)
* Bottle of water
Shuttle live from Marseille at 9:15am and 2:30pm everyday
10 tastings (3 olive oils, a wine tasting)
Guided tour in English
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.