Fallas in Valencia Private Tour
- 2 persons and more: €300.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €200.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €150.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €120.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €100.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Discover all about Fallas in Valencia
- See several Special Section Fallas, the most impressive and biggest of the Valencia.
- Enjoy a traditional Valencian snack
On this private tour, you will discover all about Fallas in Valencia: when and how they were born, why they are burned, the history of “casals”, what is a “mascletà“, how the flower offering to the Virgin Mary (Our Lady of the Forsaken) is organised, and much more!.
You will depart from the Colon Market, one of the most important buildings of modernism and then you will go to Ruzafa, an emblematic neighborhood with wide Fallas tradition along history. You will walk to see several Special Section Fallas, the most impressive and biggest of the Valencia. You will visit Sueca, Cuba and Literato Azorín Streets, that are famous for its spectacular lighting during Fallas in Valencia.
You will take a break into an authentic “casal” (the meeting place of the “falleros“), in one of the most ancient Falla of Valencia. There, you will enjoy a traditional Valencian snack as you can appreciate the “falleros” customs, their typical clothes, many old documentation and historical symbols, even a “ninot” (small sculpture that integrates the big monument) saved from the flames!. You will enjoy such privilege to become an integral part of Fallas in Valencia together with their protagonists.
Outdoor, the firecrackers, musical bands and bustle invite us to continue walking. You will visit the baroque San Valero Church, many contemporary and antique shops and singular artistic handcrafts as you enjoy the streets party.
You will fall in love with Ruzafa neighborhood so you will want to return! We invite you to enjoy a lively “verbena” any night of the Fallas in Valencia 2017.
- Guided tour to the Rusafa neighborhood.
- Visit to a “casal fallero” with aperitif.