Exploring the Culinary Heritage of Kras
- 4 persons and more: €78.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €68.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Karst wine cellars
- Karst dry–cured ham
- Karst wine Teran
- Štanjel – Karst village
Visiting 3 Karst wine cellars together with wine tasting, dry–cured ham tasting, lunch with Karst delicacies, information and preparation for the trip, return transfer from the hotel to the departure point (Private tour), professional guidance.
Taking you to several picturesque traditional villages built from stone (Štanjel, Komen, Šepulje, Dobravlje), the trip gives you an insight into the rich history of the area while allowing you to experience the genuine hospitality of the locals and taste the culinary specialities of this unique region.
- Visiting 3 Karst wine cellars together with wine tasting,
- dry–cured ham tasting,
- lunch with Karst delicacies,
- information and preparation for the trip,
- return transfer from the hotel to the departure point,
- bicycle and additional cycling equipment hire, professional guidance.
Bicycle and additional cycling equipment: All cycling equipment will be provided by the tour organizer.
What's not included
- Degustation menu with modern Karst cuisine 32 €/ person
- Tour to the 300–year–old wine cellar in the village Slap next to Vipava 20 €/ person
- Extended tour 15 €/ person