Experience Lisbon Walk by Lisbon Urban Adventures
See and taste your way through the city on this adventure packed Lisbon tour. With historical highlights, culinary delights and local interaction, it is a unique insight into the heart of this amazing place.
- Visit some of Lisbon’s famously elegant squares.
- Snack on delicious Portuguese pastries.
- Explore vibrant, multicultural neighborhoods.
- Taste some local cheese and Port wine.
- Learn about Lisbon’s heroes and history-makers.
- Stop to admire the city having a refreshing beer at a beautiful viewpoint.
- Cross the River Tagus on a ferry.
- Savour local wine and fresh seafood.
Meet an informative, local guide on the historical Restauradores Square where a striking obelisk commemorates the restoration of Portugal’s independence back in 1640, after decades of Spanish rule. Continue on to explore the magnetic neighbourhood of Mouraria – a melting pot of cultures from far and wide, and a place you wont see on other Lisbon tours!
Portugal’s seafaring past has allowed many different cultural influences to contribute to the richness of modern-day Lisbon. Pass small churches, mosques and shops selling goods from far-flung places. Our Lisbon tour then satisfies your appetite by stopping at a small, hidden bakery where traditional pastries and espresso coffee will provide a tasty pick-me-up and another insight into the local way of life. Soak up some Lisbon sightseeing highlights and history then stop to taste Portuguese cheese and authentic locally made marmalade with some Port wine.
Walk through Rossio (Lisbon’s main square) and find out how much the city has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1755. Admire the beautiful gothic-style Rossio train station. Explore the highlights of the cultural and bohemian districts of Bairro Alto and Chiado.
Stop at one the most beautiful viewpoints in Lisbon to admire the city while having a refreshing Portuguese beer. Afterwards, take a short trip to the Tagus River, the subject of many Portuguese songs and poems. Board a ferry and journey to picturesque Cacilhas, where Portuguese green wine and freshly-caught seafood awaits! Enjoy magnificent views from the South Bank and then return to Lisbon.
- Coffee & Pastries
- Cheese & Marmelade and Port
- Ferry-boat ride
- Wine & Seafood
What's not included
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.