Evening Tapas Tour in Old Town Palma
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a tapas tasting tour of Palma, complete with stops at amazing local foodie spots
- Taste Mallorcan tapas with some of the island's best wines
- Stop by gourmet shops specializing in artisanal products
As in all Spanish cities, tapas bar hopping represents the local way of life in Palma de Mallorca. Join us for an evening of foodie aventure, and discover some of amazing spots in town, where we will enjoy tasty local tapas with some of Mallorca's best regional wines.
Between stops we'll explore the city's Old Town, the former Moorish walled city with its characteristic narrow streets and stooping architecture. Discover some "hidden gems" of Palma - wine shops selling local labels, authentic Mallorcan restaurants and gourmet shops specializing in the island's most famous products (Grimalt cheese and spicy sobrasada sausage).
- Food and wine tour of Palma de Mallorca's Old Town.
- Tasting of three of Mallorca’s best wines, with explanation of each.
- A variety of local tapas (cheeses, sobrasada sausage) at three foodie stops.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.