Evening Tapas and Flamenco Tour in Madrid
When to book - availability
- Explore some of the most important historical landmarks of Madrid
- Enjoy some of the city's most delicious tapas
- Experience the thrill, the passion and the love of flamenco in the Spanish capital
Join this amazing experience to discover two of the best traditions of Madrid: the tapas and live flamenco. You will start with a tour of the city, visiting one of the locals best quarters, like the home and burial place of Cervantes.
Next we will indulge in some classic Madrid style tapas and wine (or beer) at three of the best tapas taverns. I will tell you all about local life in Madrid and answer any questions you may have about the city.
Next you will enjoy a wonderful flamenco performance in one of the best venues of Madrid.
- City tour with local guide
- Tapas tasting with beer or wine in three spots
- Flamenco show with welcome drink
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.