Equestrian Show With Flamenco and Traditional Tapas Tour
When to book - availability
- Visit the horses at the Caballeriza
- Enjoy VIP access to an equestrian and flamenco performance
- Try the best tapas in the city
The Royal Stables of Córdoba is the landmark where one of the finest and best-know breeds in history was created: The Andalusian Horse, our Purebred Spanish Horse.
We will see several courtyards, sites of patrimony of humanity, where you will have the opportunity to taste a sherry and a selection of Cordoban tapas. We'd like to share this tour with visitors who are looking to fully experience Andalusian culture and try new things.
We will meet in the evening and visit the Caballeriza to take some pictures with the famous Andalusian horses. Next we will share a wonderful experience together - VIP access to an equestrian and flamenco performance.
This is truly one of the most authentically Andalusian (and now Spanish) activities, very important in our culture. After the show we will walk to a nearby patio to taste some local sherry and indulge in some of my favorite tapas this city has to offer!
- Visit to Caballeriza to take pictures with horses.
- VIP access to equestrian and flamenco performance.
- Tasty Cordoban tapas, like salmorejo, artichoke and stewed oxtail (rabo de toro).
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.