Eating your way through Soča-valley Tour
- Taste guiding of Soca valley outstanding local cuisine with 4 gourmet stops in the area of Bovec, Tolmin, Kobarid (non alcoholic beverages included!)
- Stunning alpine landscape with mighty waterfalls and Soca gorges
- Cute little villages and picturesque towns (Bovec, Kobarid, Tolmin, Kanal ob Soci)
- Get inside tips from a local growing up in Soca valley
- Be part of lifeseeing and sighteating in Soca valley
- Led by a local English speaking guide
Foodies and all food lovers are welcome to experience Soca valley through its cuisine!
Treat your taste buds on a full-day food guiding around Soc valley. Visit a tourist farm on the western most part of Slovenia and taste their outstanding local delight called frika. Slow down your travel pace and get aquainted with a village life in Soca valley. Sample locally produced sheep and cow cheese, salami and čompe local dish in a traditional Slovenian inn/gostilna while hearing local stories. Take some photos of emerald green Soca river before sitting down for a dessert and a glass of wine. Na zdravje! Still some place in your stomack? Discover trout spreads in a village inn. Dober tek!
- Local guiding
- 3 gourmet food stops
What's not included
- Extra food and drinks
- Personal purchases.
- Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.