Easy Walking Tour in Bologna
- 2 persons and more: €65.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €44.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €33.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €26.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €22.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €18.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €17.00 per person
- 9 persons and more: €15.00 per person
- 10 persons and more: €13.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit the most interesting places in Bologna, accompanied by a professional tour guide
- Learn more about the history and culture of the city
- Visit the wonderful food market
An original and easy itinerary which moves from art and churches up to gastronomic excellence of Bologna, chief town of the Italian region of Emilia-Romagna. The best start to discover Bologna: the red, the wise and the fat!
The tour starts at Piazza Maggiore, the heart of Bologna with its main red coloured buildings: the City Hall, the Podestà Palace, the most famous Neptune's Fountain, the King Enzo's Palace and the Sala Borsa.
You'll admire the Basilica of Saint Petronio (visit inside according to opening hours), one of the biggest churches in the world and the only one with the longest sundial in Europe.
The tour will continue with a visit of the first seat of the University of Bologna, Archiginnasio (visit inside, closed on Sunday) and its famous Anatomy Theatre dated 1637.
After we will walk through the historical Food Market towards the gothic Merchants' Palace and the Saint Steven's Basilica, better known as the Seven Churches Complex (visit inside according to opening hours).
Then finally we'll pass through Isolani Court with its old wooden arcade, one of the almost 40 km porticos going through the city centre and we will reach the Two Leaning Towers, Asinelli and Garisenda.
- Professional tour guide
What's not included
- Admission fee and Headsets € 1,50 per person