Cycling and Wine tour of Karst region
This is a guided cycling trip around the Slovenian region of Kras, the land of prosciutto, and a famous red wine called Teran.
- Karst wine cellars
- Karst dry–cured ham
- Karst wine Teran
- Štanjel – Karst village
Departing from Ljubljana and travelling to the wonderful Karst region, known for prosciutto, and teran, a fiery red thick wine. Karst boasts a magnificent landscape as well as picturesque, stone–built villages, such as Štanjel, Komen, Šepulje, Dobravlje, etc. Nice and hospitable locals indulge tourists with the best, genuine local specialties, while the Karst region itself is memorable for its various unique features.
- Visiting 3 Karst wine cellars together with wine tasting
- dry–cured ham tasting
- lunch with Karst delicacies
- information and preparation for the trip
- return transfer from the hotel to the departure point
- bicycle and additional cycling equipment hire
- professional guidance.