Cycling and Culinary tour in the Heart of Slovenia
This tour combines cycling through the unspoilt nature of Ljubljana's hinterland and an authentic experience of culinary delights prepared using locally produced organic ingredients.
When to book - availability
- Cycling and Culinary tour in the Heart of Slovenia
Your cycling trip will include visits to several eco–farms in Central Slovenia. On your way you will get an insight into honey production and taste various honey delights and homemade apple juice, cheese and other dairy products. Later you will learn about traditional farm tools, and feast on a roast lunch.
Upon request, the trip can start at the Erjavec farm in Gorenja vas (it makes the cycling tour slightly longer).
Cycling (20 km ) or taking train to Dolsko, where excellent roasted meat and home–made pork sausages are available in the season.
Difficulty level: This is an easy cycling tour suitable for all ages.
- Information and preparation for the trip
- breakfast, lunch and three tasting sessions of locally produced organic food
- return transfer from Ljubljana to the departure point
- professional guidance
- bicycle and additional cycling equipment hire.