Culinary Day Trip to the Eastern Slovenia
A journey to the land of sparkling wines and natural pure mineral water springs, known by the curiously young looking locals as the “Slatina Springs of Youth”.
- The mill of pumpkin oil
- Pure springs of mineral water
- Beautiful Ščavniška Dolina valley
- Amazing Negovsko Jezero lake
- Radgonske Gorice wine region
- Slovenia’s favourite sparkling wine, the Radgonska Penina
- Radgona Wine Cellar tour.
Our trip starts with the guided tour of the mill of pumpkin oil. Then we will visit pure springs of mineral water and find out all about these magical places.
We will drive through the beautiful Ščavniška Dolina valley, along the amazing Negovsko Jezero lake, and then we will continue into the heart of the Radgonske Gorice wine region, where we will try Slovenia’s favourite sparkling wine, the Radgonska Penina.
The trip ends with more wine tasting on the Radgona Wine Cellar tour.
- Guided tour of the wine cellars in Radgona together with sparkling wine tasting
- Guided tour of the mill of pumpkin oil
- Visiting Slatina Springs of Youth
- Lunch in the countryside with local food and some more wine tasting
- Information and preparation for the trip
- Return transfer from the hotel to the departure point (groups until 11 people)
- Professional guidance