Cordoba Traditional Tapas Walking Tour
When to book - availability
- Visit the beautiful historical center of Cordoba
- Discover some local spots and enjoy some delicious Andalusian-style food
- Taste amazing wines, beers or sherry from Spain
On this gourmet evening tour of historical Cordoba, we'll taste our way through the best this ancient city has to offer. We'll visit some of my favorite restaurant terraces, tapas bars and local hangs to try authentic and traditional Andalusian favorites with good local wine.
We strongly believe that no trip to our city is complete without trying some of the Cordoban classics, like stewed oxtail, mazamorra and Spanish ham. Stick with us and e'll show you the best spots in town, always avoiding the tourist traps. Along the way we'll explain the fascinating story behind the dishes we try and give you suggestions for the rest of your stay in Cordoba.
- A guided visit to different local restaurants and terraces
- Rabo de toro (stewed oxtail)
- Spanish ham and cheese
- 3 drinks (Andalusian wine, beer or sherry)
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.