Cooking Class in Italy: Half Day
Take part in our Half Day cooking class for an unforgettable culinary experience! Prepare and enjoy a multi-course meal and taste amazing wine.
- Hand-on cooking class
- Learn traditional Italian techniques
- English speaking teacher
- 4 courses: appetizer, first course, main course with side dish and dessert.
- Eat the foods that you just created complemented by our wine and our extra virgin olive oil.
Your Culinary Experience in Umbria, Italy! If you are in holiday in Umbria and Tuscany but you don’t have time for a full culinary vacation, we offer an Half Day cooking class. It will make your vacation unforgettable! Our cooking classes begin at 10.00 a.m., are generally about 3 to 4 hours long and include the preparation of a multi-course meal, which you enjoy with our wine at the end of the lesson.
Our cooking classes are totally hands-on. The English speaking teacher will teach you traditional Italian techniques of cooking and the history of each recipes!
In the farmhouse there is a luxuriant organic vegetable garden where we grow the vegetables used in our classes. The eggs are produced daily from our hens. The other products are purchased in local markets.
Our guests get to prepare from scratch a complete meal consisting of 4 courses: appetizer, first course, main course with side dish and dessert.
After the lesson people will reap the fruit of their labor by enjoying the delicacies they created complemented by the estate’s own red wine and extra virgin olive oil. The Cooking Classes are informal. The teacher is flexible and willing to add those special dishes that you have always wanted to learn how to make. The half day day cooking class is available year round on request.
PROGRAM OF HALF DAY COOKING CLASS IN UMBRIA
9.30 am Arrive in the country farm “la volpe e l’uva” in Perugia.
Raffaella will introduce you in her home and present the day’s menu. She will teach you how to make delicious Umbrian/Italian recipes. You will learn the basic skills necessary to prepare authentic Italian dishes (hand-made pasta , gnocchi, strangozzi, desserts and sauces for example)! You will proceed with the hands-on preparation of your lunch, from starter to dessert, wine, water and liquors included! All the Recipes come from the Umbrian tradition.
12.30 Enjoy the fruits of your work!
Eat the foods that you just created complemented by our wine and our extra virgin olive oil.
- Half day cooking class (the preparation of a 4 courses meal);
- Four course lunch from the cooking lesson;
- Umbrian wines during meals,
- Coffe after lunch;
- Certificate of participation;
- Folder with all the recipes;
- Apron of Let’s cook in Umbria
- Cancel up to 14 days before - get 70% refund.
- Cancel up between 14 and 2 days before - get 50% refund.
- Cancel 2 days before and - no refund possible.