Classic Wine Tour in Central Otago, New Zealand
When to book - availability
- Visit 3 wineries
- TourNew Zealand’s largest wine cave
- Enjoy panoramic views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu & The Remarkables
- Visit the Lord of the Rings filming site: Pillar of the Kings (time permitting)
- Light afternoon tea provided
In this afternoon tour you will get the chance to visit 3 wineries around Queenstown and the Gibbston wine region and to take a tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave.
Enjoy a stunning drive through the rugged Kawarau Gorge viewing the original AJ Hackett bungy bridge where you will be able to see some of the best panoramic views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu & The Remarkables
If time permits, you will also visit the Lord of the Rings filming site, the Pillar of the Kings.
Your knowledgeable guides will enlight the day with fascinating commentary on wine, local sights & early history of Central Otago.
A light afternoon tea provided
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation
- Complimentary bottled mineral water available
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tastings of wine
For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the activity starts, the paid amount will be fully refundable. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount.
If you don´t show up for the activity, you will also not receive a refund.