Chocolate and Wine Tour at Perugina and Goretti
- 3 persons and more: €110.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €108.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €100.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €86.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €75.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit the Perugina chocolate factory and enjoy chocolate tastings
- Discover the Goretti Winery in the “Torre del Pino” castle
- Enjoy an amazing lunch paired by wonderful Goretti wines
You can discover the history of this world famous chocolate factory, strongly linked with the modern history of Umbria and Italy in general. A unique journey to discover the Culture of Chocolate, from the plant to the final product. Free chocolate tasting included.
After the chocolate we'll depart for a GORETTI WINERY TOUR. With high quality wine tasting and light lunch cooked by “Grandma Marcella”, author of the book “Le Ricette della Nonna Marcella”. The Winery is located in the famous “Torre del Pino”, Pila, built in 1200.
Also included a GUIDED TOUR OF PERUGIA TOWN CENTER.
Return in hotel at 7.00 p.m.
- Tour of the Perugina chocolate factory
- Chocolate tastings
- Tour of the Goretti Winery located in the “Torre del Pino”
- Traditional lunch with drinks
- Guided Tour of Perugia Town Center
- Hotel pick-up
- Cancel up to 48 hours before to get 75% refund.
- No refund if cancellation is notified later than 48 hours