Journey to a Guatemalan Coffee Plantation
When to book - availability
- Discover the rich culture of coffee production in Guatemala
- Visit a local coffee plantation to learn about the production process
- Enjoy a nice lunch at the farm
- Taste 5 different varieties of coffee at a specialty coffee shop in Guatemala City
On this tour you will explore one of the more famous Guatemalan specialties - coffee. Your personal expert guide will pick you up at your accommodation and you will then venture out into the countryside to a coffee plantation.
The farmer will guide your group around the facilities and explain to you the different steps of producing coffee. You will also enjoy a delicious lunch specially made for our group.
To see the other end of coffee production, you will visit a very popular gourmet coffee shop in the capital and taste 5 different coffee varieties. By the end you will be an expert on Guatemalan coffee!
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Transportation to a local coffee plantation
- Guided tour of plantation
- Lunch at the coffee plantation
- Transportation back to city
- Shaved ice at Helados Marylena for dessert
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.