Local Favorites Food Tour in Guatemala City's Historical Center
When to book - availability
- Explore the authentic local cuisine of Guatemala
- Taste flavors truly representative of Guatemala's culture
- Discover the central market and many other foodie places where locals eat
- Get a local insight on life in Guatemala
Join your expert guide on a foodie adventure through his city's historical center! On this 4.5-hour tour your guide will take you to some of his favorite places off the beaten tourist path and show you what the locals are eating and where.
You will try all kinds of Guatemalan specialties, starting with a tasting of Fresco de Suchiles, on to some local snacks at the central market, traditional tostadas at a historical restaurant and a classic Guatemalan meal at one of the country's best restaurants.
Throughout the way your guide will share some fascinating stories about local history and culture, information you won't find in your tourist guidebooks.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Tour and tasting at Suchiles producer
- Guided tour of central market with tastings
- Visit to historical restaurant for beer, tostadas and the local specialty
- Formal meal in the restaurant of the Hotel Panamerica
- Shaved ice at Helados Marylena for dessert
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.