Valencia Historical Guided Tour and Paella Dinner
When to book - availability
- Taste our typical dishes in a very special restaurant
- Learn about the history of the city, along the downtown narrow streets with an expert guide
- Visit all the places that you shouldn't miss while in Valencia
On this tour we’ll take you to all places that you shouldn't miss on your visit to Valencia and you'll also delight in the most typical dishes of the Valencian cuisine.
During this experience you’ll be immerse in the history of the city, along the downtown narrow streets with an expert guide, that will take you to the most emblematic places while you listen interesting stories and anecdotes.
Let’s get lost across the wonderful downtown of Valencia where you’ll visit the Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, Virgen de los Desamparados’s Church, the Generalitat Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina square, Paz Street, the Marqués de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas Street and the Ayuntamiento square.
But that’s not all! Then you'll taste our typical dishes in a very special restaurant, located at heart of the historical center. You will take a great dinner that includes selected fresh sea products and many from our orchard, as first plate you’ll be able to choose from Valencian paella, Seafood paella or the traditional Fideuá (noodle paella) and then many delicious desserts with Valencian essence.
At the end of the night, you can already boast that you've known the best of Valencia!.
- Guided tour of the city
- Full menu dinner: include starters of local products, first plate Valencian paella, Seafood paella or Fideuá (noodle paella). Dessert.
- Drink by person (wine, softdrink or water).