Perugia Food Tour
- Shared food tour with an American guide
- Taste delicious food typical of Umbria.
- Discover a different side of Perugia
What’s better than discovering new places and eating great food?
Our guide will help you discover a different side of Perugia by experiencing the lively life of Umbria’s capital. Amble around medieval buildings and discover their story while tasting delicious local products.
Start this shared tour by enjoying a typical Italian breakfast while drinking a cappuccino and eating a freshly baked cornetto; spend the morning tasting cheeses, olive oil and eating delicious hand-made pasta with a black truffle sauce while drinking a glass of wine in a typical osteria in the city center.
If you think that this food tour is only about pasta, cheese and wine you are wrong! During the tour, you will also taste Perugia’s famous chocolate , you will end the tour with a tasty gelato made in one of the most famous artisan gelaterias.
Enjoy this experience with an American guide who, thanks to her love for the Italian culture and tradition, will show you how to live by following the Italian lifestyle.
*Menus can be altered for vegetarians and those suffering from nut allergy, we are unfortunately unable to make substitutions for individuals with a gluten or lactose intolerance *
- shared guided tour of the town
- tasting in several osterias in the city center
- ticket for the subway to reach meeting point
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Cancel up until 30 days in advance to get a full refund
- Cancel between 29 and 15 day in advance, to get 50% refund
- Cancel less than 15 days before no refund possible