Cooking Lesson in a Winery in Cortona
- A private tour of the vineyard, with a visit to the cantina;
- A private cooking class with a professional Italian chef (no groups are combined);
- Preparation of an Italian meal from start to finish (starter, first course, second course (with side-dish) and dessert);
- A wine tasting alongside the food that you have just learned to prepare!
Located outside of Cortona, our winery’s setting will give you a flavor of the beautiful regional landscape while giving you a truly authentic taste of Tuscan cuisine.
Personally chauffeured to the winery, you will first take a private tour of the vineyard– learning about the methods, people and places behind their wine production. After a visit to the cantina– with its impressive casks and barrels– you will be taken to the kitchen of the osteria, where our Italian chef will lead you in creating wonderful traditional Tuscan dishes.
The *menu` includes: a starter, a first course (such as home-made pasta and sauce), a second course (with side dish), and a dessert. In a very unique wine tasting, you will then be guided in tasting wines as you eat the food you just prepared!
*Menus can be altered for vegetarians, vegans, and those suffering from food allergies (including celiac disease)
- Return taxi transfer (from your villa to the winery and back)
- 3-hour cooking class in a winery
- visit of the vineyards
- tastings of 4 wines
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Cancel up until 30 days in advance to get a full refund
- Cancel between 29 and 15 day in advance, to get 50% refund
- Cancel less than 15 days before no refund possible