Cooking Lesson in a Tuscan Countryhouse
- Learn to cook an elegant, authentic Italian meal at a Tuscan countryside villa
- Discover how to make pasta from scratch
- Enjoy lunch or dinner in a private garden with spectacular views of the Tuscan landscape
Discover the beauty of authentic Tuscan cuisine in this exclusive 4-hour cooking class in a Tuscany villa. Ideal for 2 or 4 people, these Italian cooking classes– held directly the lovely residence of our chef– combine the best of tradition and elegance.
The estate is nestled in the countryside on the outskirts of Cortona. From spring through autumn, guests can enjoy the beautiful Tuscan landscape while sipping on aperitifs in the garden of this completely restored country house.
A brief introduction to the basics of Italian cuisine and its ingredients is flavored with historical facts and culinary traditions. Learn how to cook a complete meal (starter, first course, second course with side dish and dessert) and set a refined table to accompany your elegant meal.
Then enjoy the fruits of your labor by eating the wonderful dishes you have just prepared!
*Menus can be altered for vegetarians and those suffering from food allergies (including celiac disease)
- Taxi transfer from your accommodation to the estate
- 4-hour cooking class
- dinner or lunch
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Cancel up until 30 days in advance to get a full refund
- Cancel between 29 and 15 day in advance, to get 50% refund
- Cancel less than 15 days before no refund possible