Coffee, Chocolate and the Theatre of Marionettes in Venice
Join us in this unique tour, combining the amazing flavors of chocolate and coffee to the traditional Marionettes play
- 2 persons and more: €167.50 per person
- 3 persons and more: €112.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €84.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €67.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €56.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €48.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €42.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit an artisan coffee shop and the Querini Stampalia palace
- Experience the atmosphere of Venice in the 18th century
When did coffee reach Europe? And chocolate? Who would drink and in which occasions? And what has Venice to do with all this?
The itinerary will move through several districts of the city discovering what became an elegant occasion to socialise, tasting exotic drinks in between seduction, games and intellectual pleasure. We will visit an artisan coffee shop where they roast the beans, a laboratory where marionettes are made by hand to end up with the atmosphere of the society in the 18th century in Venice, visiting the Querini Stampalia palace and the celebrated Florian cafe in st Mark’s square.
Professional english speaking tour guide
What's not included
- Entrance to the museum, tastings and laboratory visit (40 euro per person).