Cassis - Bandol wine tour
Discover the medieval village of Le Castellet and the small ports of Bandol, Sanary and Cassis.
- 5 persons and more: €112.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €93.33 per person
- 7 persons and more: €80.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €70.00 per person
When to book - availability
- 3 to 5 domains to visit
- 12-20 wines to taste
- Lunch in a selected restaurant
- Visit the medieval village of Le Castellet
- Visit the small ports of Bandol, Sanary and Cassis
- Visit a production of olive oil
There will be tastings at 3 to 5 wineries which will include between 12 to 20 vintages and a lunch stop in a selected restaurant. If you’d like, we could also visit Ollioules, a Provençal town specializing in the production of olive oil.
Greek Phoceans landed in this region 26 centuries ago bringing the Ligurians the art of cultivating vines. The Romans organized trade in olive oil and wine using amphorae, assuring portability of this well- balanced and structured wine thus sealing its reputation.
Soil Mostly limestone, with some very stony sandy marl and sandstone.
The production area is contained in a vast amphitheater of mountains (Sainte Baume, Mont Caume) opening onto the sea. Climate The influence of the sea is felt as it tempers the solar ardor in summer while providing some night time humidity.
– Whites: light, straw yellow color with aromas of lime and broom.
– Rosés: Pale rosehips color. The increased use of the Mourvèdre variety now provides better preservation.
– Reds: Mourvèdre and Grenache varieties. They are powerful, full-bodied, tannic and often age well. Initially characterized by aromas of red fruits, then to notes of truffles and undergrowth.consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
- -Transfer by car
- -12 -20 wines tasting
- -Lunch in a selected restaurant
- -Bilingual guide
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.