Califal and Arabic Heritage Tour With Wine and Tapas
When to book - availability
- Exciting adventure through Cordoba's magnificent Mezquita and Jewish Quarter
- Discover some local spots and enjoy some delicious Andalusian-style food
- Visit the wine bars in the historical district
On this midday sightseeing tour, we'll explore the most emblematic monument of Cordoba, the magnificent Mezquita, the second largest mosque in the world. We'll take you around the building, explaining the the fascinating historical events that shaped the 9th century structure.
We'll also point out some of its most important architectural features and answer any questions you may have along the way. We will also explore the beautiful Jewish Quarter.
Our tour will continue to two or three of Cordoba's most popular local wine bars, where we will try some of the most well known labels of Spain's Andalusia region. Learn to taste like a pro, as I guide you through the characteristic flavors and aromas of my region's top quality labels.
- 2 guides: a local history expert and local foodie guide
- A guided tour of Cordoba's emblematic Mezquita and Jewish Quarter.
- A visit to two or three of my favorite wine bars in the historical district.
- 3 Classic Cordoban dishes
- 2 beverages (Andalusian wine, beer, or sherry)
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.