Bubbly Morning with Cava Tasting in the Gothic Quarter
When to book - availability
- Learn to taste Cava like a pro!
- Learn everything about the production process behind the Cava wine
- Enjoy a nice walk in the picturesque neighborhood of El Born
Cava is Spain's signature sparkling wine and it's produced in right here in Catalunya! On this bubbly afternoon wine tour, you'll meet in the trendy El Born neighborhood and walk through the beautiful cobblestoned streets to the Gothic Quarter.
A professional sommelier in two Michelin star restaurants will share her experience and show you some of her favorite spots for trying authentic Cava. You will taste three different types of wine, each with a different color, taste and region of origin. We'll also pair these with a creative pastry made by Chef Carles Mampel.
As you sip this delightfully fizzy local specialty, she'll explain the production process behind it and answer any questions you may have.
- A guided tour through Barcelona's El Born neighborhood.
- Tasting of 3 cavas.
- Gourmet dessert from a local pastry shop
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.