Bologna Delicacies, unique and inimitable!
- 2 persons and more: €95.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €64.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €48.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €44.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €40.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €35.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €30.00 per person
- 9 persons and more: €27.00 per person
- 10 persons and more: €24.00 per person
- 11 persons and more: €22.00 per person
- 12 persons and more: €20.00 per person
- 13 persons and more: €19.00 per person
- 14 persons and more: €18.00 per person
- 15 persons and more: €16.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit the most interesting places in Bologna, accompanied by a professional tour guide
- Taste the worldwide famous products of the Bolognese lands
- Learn more about the history and culture of the city
Fancy a gourmet tour to discover and taste delicious Bologna Specialities? Are you foodie?
Let your guide take you on a guided tour in Bologna's historic city centre while appreciating its local, traditional and delicious food.. Amongst many other fascinating sights, you'll enjoy the'Quadrilater' ancient market.
Meeting in the fabulous Piazza Maggiore, your personal guide will tell you about Bologna 'the FAT', not only through its history and important monuments like the solemn Basilica Of St Petronio , Archiginnasio, Palazzo d'Accursio and Neptune's Fountain. . . But also through its tastes!
You'll enjoy a chocolate tasting in the famous and prestigious Majani Workshop, and you'll discover a very special tortellino!
Explore some traditional shops, passing through vivacious alleys, feeling the city's life, meeting friendly locals.
At end of the walking tour, you'll have a tasting experience, a light lunch or aperitivo snack in the old market heart. You'll enjoy a 'Tagliere' board of cold cuts (local mortadella, salami, Parma ham, Parmigiano Reggiano and Crescentina local bread) all paired with local wine.
- Professional tour guide
- Tastings of local food and wine