Bites of Trastevere
- Visit and taste century old cheese shop
- Explore family-run cookies' factory that dates back to 1920
- Visit local farmer's market in the morning
In our tour we will show you that Italian cuisine is more than just pizza and pasta, there is so much variation and regional differences! We will try to give you an overview of the Roman cuisine and you will learn the 'do' and 'don'ts' of Eating in Italy.
We will tell you interesting stories about the food, regional recipes, and we will introduce you to local vendors.
Everything we will taste is very simple but made with high quality and locally sourced ingredients. As a backdrop to our walk, Trastevere will surprise you, especially because our tour does not exclusively visit the famous squares and streets known and visited by most. We also travel the intricate alleyways and hidden corners and go off the beaten paths.
- Tour guide for 2 hours and a half
- Visit of 5 tasting locations
- 10 delicious samples