Best of Lisbon Walk
Taste a typical Portuguese pastry and stop for wine tasting at a wine bar. Insider guides give you a great insight into Lisbon's lifestyle, history and culture as well as useful tips.
- Visit the heart of both the old and new Lisbon
- Learn how the city was destroyed by a massive earthquake
- Try a famous Nata pastry.
- Enjoy a trip on one of Lisbon’s vintage trams Visit Lisbon’s Sé Cathedral, the city’s oldest church
On this walking tour you will visit following districts: Baixa - Chiado – Alfama
This tour is a unique way to see all the major sites of central Lisbon. Along the way try a taste a typical Portuguese pastry and stop for wine tasting at a wine bar. Insider guides give you a great insight into Lisbon's lifestyle, history and culture as well as useful tips.
- Visit the Rossio Square, the heart of both: old and new Lisbon.
- Learn how the old city of Lisbon was destroyed in the 18th century and then totally rebuilt to become the city of today.
- Learn about the favorite liqueur of many Portuguese and a typical drink in Lisbon - Ginjinha;
- Learn about the Carnation Revolution of 1974 as you visit the beautiful Carmo Square, at the place where Portugal’s old dictatorial regime fell after 48 years.
- Walk through the elegant Chiado neighborhood, with its old cafés , theatres and bookstores.
- Try a typical Portuguese pastry (the famous Pastel de Nata) and then enjoy a short trip on one of Lisbon’s vintage trams.
- Wander through the old maze of small squares and narrow alleyways of the Moorish Alfama neighborhood, where time seems to have stopped a thousand years ago.
- Learn about Fado, Portugal’s own musical genre, as you go past the fado Museum and some of Alfama’s hidden, intimate Fado restaurants.
- Stop for wine and a tasting at a wine bar.
- Visit Lisbon’s Cathedral, the city’s oldest church, built in 1147.
- End your tour in Praça do Comércio, formerly the entrance hall of the city, one of Europe’s largest and most beautiful squares.
- Visit in English
- Old Vintage Tram ride
- Pastel de Nata (custard tart pastry)
- One Tapa & Wine tasting
What's not included
- Guided visit inside monuments
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.