Beers & Bikes in San Francisco
When to book - availability
- Explore San Francisco by bike
- Stop at three different beer destinations
- Enjoy a cultural and historical tour
Beers and Bikes is a cultural and historical tour of some of San Franciscos’s newest and hippest neighborhoods. Starting and finishing in SOMA, you will explore off the beaten path places and enjoy pints at San Francisco’s finest beer drinking establishments.
Breweries/ Beer gardens visited (3 of the following): 21st Amendment, Thirsty Bear Brewing, Southern Pacific Brewing Company, Zeitgeist (Beer Hall), Toronado (Beer Bar) , Magnolia Brew Pub, Cellar Maker Brewing, Barrel Head Brewhouse, Triple Voo Doo Brewery
- First pint of beer
- Helmet rental.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tour / activity: Deposit paid will be charged
- Less than 2 weeks before tour / activity date: 100% payment will be charged