Balsamic Vinegar and Local Wine Group Minitour in Parma
- Friendly, informative English and Italian speaking professional local guide
- Rich tasting of balsamic vinegar and local wine
- Family-run traditional factories, for a real Italian experience!
- Small group, max. 18 people
Meet your English and Italian speaking gourmet guide and hop on the tastiest minibus in town! Departure is at 3:30pm from Piazza Garibaldi, 1 (Parma main square).
Enter an ancient balsamic vinegar production house and discover more about the fascinating history of the “black gold”. Every balsamic vinegar production house treasures ancient barrels where traditional balsamic vinegar develops its exceptional quality, aroma, color and fragrance through a meticulous ageing process. Learn its secrets and find out why every drop is a true gem on a delicious guided tasting.
Continue your journey and visit the cellars of a local winery, where ancient traditions merge with modern innovation and give birth to Parma's most famous wines, Lambrusco and Malvasia. Surrounded by an idyllic landscape, enjoy an authentic Italian aperitivo.
Sit back, relax, enjoy the breathtaking rolling hills around you and taste our most traditional food and wine treasures.
Return to Piazza Garibaldi at 7:30pm.
English and Italian speaking live guide
Entrance to all factories
Tasting of the products
What's not included
- Cancel via email up to 1 week before scheduled tour departure to get a full refund.
- Cancel between 3 and 7 days before scheduled tour departure to get a 50% refund.
- Cancel less than 3 working days before scheduled tour departure or if costumers do not show up, no refunds will be given.