Avignon & Châteauneuf du Pape - 8 hours
- 2 persons and more: €280.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €186.67 per person
- 4 persons and more: €140.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €112.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €93.33 per person
- 7 persons and more: €80.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €70.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Discover the beautiful city of Avignon
- Take lunch in a typical Provencal restaurant
- Wine tasting
For history buffs, Avignon is busrting with the fantastic story of the 1300’s era move of the Vatican to Avignon, the Franco Vaticano, which transformed this small town into the beauty it is today reflected in the largest surviving Gothic palace in Europe, the Palace of the Popes. After a visit here, we’ll move along the ramparts and park and then to the Pont de Avignon.
You’ll have lunch in a typical Provencal restaurant in Avignon and then it’s on to Châtaueneuf du Pape for a look at the village and the wine museum which finishes with a wine tasting . Châteauneuf du Pape is famous for its hearty reds!
-Transfer by car
-Parking (gas, insurance, taxes)
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.