Athens Winery & Wine Tasting Tour
Join us for a private wine tasting experience to taste and learn everything about Greek wines, in a historical winery!
- 3 persons and more: €110.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €80.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €75.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Explore a winery with a long history in wine-making
- Enjoy an educating wine-tasting experience under the guidance of an expert wine specialist
- Taste five to nine different wines paired with Greek delicacies
- Learn everything about Greek wines
This tour will take you to a historical vineyard close to Attica coastline, not even an hour away from Athens city center. This wine-tasting experience will fullfill all your expectation. You will be able to see a winery with a long history since 1919 and wine-making facilities constructed according to innovative bioclimatic standards. You will also taste at least 5 different types of wine combined with Greek delicacies, such as local cheese, olives and rusks.
A professional wine specialist will introduce you to the local grape ranges and help you taste on your own what makes the Greek wine so special. You will be directed step by step on how to recognize the different aromas of local wine varieties and you will discover that Greek wine is like the people of this land: authentic and passionate.
4-hour private winery and wine tasting tour close to Athens
Services of a professional wine specialist
Private transfer to and from the vineyard
All food and wine tastings
What's not included
- All other personal expenses
- Cancellation more than 5 days prior to scheduled Experience:Full refund, excluding 10% for administrative and credit card fees
- Cancellation 2-4 days prior to scheduled Experience: 50% refund
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to scheduled Experience or No show: No refund