Athens Wine Tasting Tour
Experience a wine tasting tour in Athens at a nice Wine Bar and taste awarded Greek wines!
When to book - availability
- Taste a wide variety of Greek wines
- Visit the first declared bioclimatic winery in Greece
A marvelous tour in the world of wine!
Let your senses travel to five different corners of Greece and explore unique tastes and unforgettable aromas, while experiencing a wonderful wine tasting in the most hospitable wine bar that will remind you, a home away from home!
The detailed Itinerary
The Wine Bar that we have carefully selected and its experienced sommelier awaits you, to generously offer you a warm welcome and deep knowledge of the Greek wines and winemaking, while enjoying an original “night out” in Athens!
It is a place for locals, located close to the Acropolis in a nice typical neighborhood of the city. Beautiful ambience, combined with lovely music and the atmosphere of a friendly & familiar place in the heart of a big city.
During the wine tasting, you will have the opportunity to taste 5 different varieties of Greek Wine such as “Moschofilero”, “Vidiano”, “Asirtiko”, “Agiorgitiko” and “Xinomavro” and to learn all about the agricultural and winemaking tradition and history of their areas of origin.
Your wine tasting will be accompanied by bread sticks and local cheeses, carefully chosen as to highlight the flavors.
After the conclusion of the wine tasting, numerous oenology books, more than 300 wine tags, as well as delicious dishes accompanied by pleasant music, will be at your disposal to continue an unforgettable evening.
- English speaking, experienced sommelier
- Tasting of 5 different wines with assortments
- Small assortment of cheese and bread sticks to accompany the wine
- Printed map of the winemaking areas, containing information
- Athens guide magazine and map
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Μeals and beverages other than the ones specified in the inclusions
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour: full refund, apart from the charge due to AWT for the use of a credit card.
- Between 72 and 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour: 50% refund, plus any other expenses, i.e. credit card charges or cancellation charges for means of transportation that may have been reserved for the tour.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour or if customers do not show up at the agreed meeting point: no refund