Athens Wine Tasting Tour
When to book - availability
- Taste a wide variety of Greek wines
- Visit the first declared bioclimatic winery in Greece
Enjoy a short excursion by metro, just a 50 minutes' ride from Athens' center, at a family-owned winery since 1919 and taste 5 of the finest and selected wines of the estate!
The winery is placed in the Attica region, an area with a rich grape-growing tradition and is the first declared bioclimatic winery in Greece! Visiting the estate you will see the close by vineyards, all lined up and plated mainly with the local grape varieties such as Savatiano and Malagouzia!
The landscape of the Attica vineyards and the climate - mild winters and hot dry summers, caressed by the Aegean breeze - create the ideal terroir for making dry white wines with high alcohol, balanced acidity, fresh taste and a delicate floral nose!
- Tasting of 5 different wines with assortments
- Round-trip transfer from/to Koropi Metro Station to/from Papagiannakos Winery
- Winery Tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Metro tickets (Metro ticket costs 1.40 Euro one way and you can purchase them at any Metro station either in the auto machines or at the cashier only by cash)
- Drinks (other than the ones you will taste)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour: full refund, apart from the charge due to AWT for the use of a credit card.
- Between 72 and 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour: 50% refund, plus any other expenses, i.e. credit card charges or cancellation charges for means of transportation that may have been reserved for the tour.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour or if customers do not show up at the agreed meeting point: no refund