Artisanal Beer Tasting & Cordoba Axarquia Tour
Rewind into the past on this walking tour and beer tasting of Cordoba!
When to book - availability
- Walk through the cobblestoned streets to explore some of the city's most emblematic landmarks
- Taste and array of authentic Cordoban craft beers
Join us on this fun-filled Cordoba sightseeing tour and artisanal beer tasting. We'll meet in the historical district, walking together through the cobblestoned streets of my beautiful city while I share with you some fascinating history and local gossip. We'll stop at one of my favorite local breweries, Cervezas La Gitanilla, to taste Cordoban craft beer with typical Cordoban snacks.
On this tour we will explore the mix of influences (Christian, Muslim and Jewish) behind Cordoba's rich culinary traditions. Join us for a pleasant stroll through the hidden cobbled streets of this historical city, as we explore the local architecture and most emblematic landmarks. Along the way, we'll explain the history of Cordoba's most famous dishes, including salmorejo cordobes and the crunchy flamenquin. At one point, we will stop at one of the best Cordoban breweries, Cervezas Gitanilla, to taste their unique local craft beer with an array of typical snacks.
- Guided tour of Cordoba
- Tour of Cervezas Gitanilla brewery to learn about the brewing process
- Tasting of Cervezas Gitanilla artisanal beers: (Blonde Ale), Morena (Amber Ale), IPA (India Pale Ale), (Golden Dry Ale)
- Visit to a Patio a tasting 2 beers from el Perro Flaco with some Cordoban snacks.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.