Andalusian Local Dinner
Indulge in a Traditional Andalusian Meal in the Home of a Local from Seville
- 2 persons and more: €63.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €53.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €49.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €48.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €45.50 per person
When to book - availability
- Make new friends and enjoy dinner away from the typical, impersonal restaurants
- Learn all about Spanish culture and real life in Seville
- Taste delicious home-made food
- Share memorable moments with friendly locals
Craving a home cooked Andalusian meal in spectacular Seville? Join Sevillan local Mahsa as she prepares mouthwatering dishes, complete with the region’s most traditional specialties.
During this 3-hour dining experience you will get to know other foodies from all over the world, while learning about the unique products and recipes of southern Spain. As Mahsa relies on fresh, local ingredients in her cooking, the menu will vary depending on what’s in season at the neighborhood market. Some classics may include the famous Andalusian olives, a chilled soup called salmorejo, local cheeses and some excellent Spanish wine. Taste the best that Seville has to offer and enjoy a one-of-a-kind insight into life as a Spaniard.
- Wine, beer, coffee, and tea throughout 3 delectable courses
- Insider tips
What's not included
- At least 3 months before the tour/activity: 15% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 2 to 3 months before the tour/activity: 30% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 1 to 2 months before the tour/activity: 50% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 1 week to 1 month before the tour/activity: 75% cancellation fee will be charged;
- Less than 1 week before the event’s date: 100% of the total amount will be charged.