Amarone Winery visit with Somellier Wine tasting for 2 hours
Taste some of the finest Amarone wines at a remarkable modern winery, famed for its award-winning wines, and learn from an expert sommelier.
When to book - availability
- Visit a stunning modern winery that blends tradition and innovation, producing award-winning wines
- Taste the best versions of Amarone during an extensive tasting of 6 wines
- Learn about the process off wine-making from a local expert
Visit Verona’s most innovative wine cellar where winemakers use their magic to produce wines that are popular around the world. Here you can taste nine different wines, including some of the most famous Amarone wines along with other Valpolicella wines. In the process, learn about the production method from an expert sommelier.
As well as exploring this modern winery, you will also visit the ancient cellar, carved out of a sandstone wall. This is where, year after year, the wines mature, before finally being bottled. You will taste the red wine that made the province of Veneto-Amarone della Valpolicella so famous, and learn about the unique methods of making this classic dry red wine. Extended wine tastings gives you an opportunity to try some of the best versions of Amarone along with other Valpolicella wines.
- 2-hour complete tour of the winery and cellar with local guide
- Sommelier Wine Tastings
What's not included
- Transfer to Amarone Winery is not included
- Pick up and drop off