Private Amarone Wine Tour with Two Winery Visits and Lunch
Private full-day wine tour with a visit to two the most exclusive Amarone wineries, paired with a delicious traditional Italian lunch.
Throughout the wine experience of the day you'll have an opportunity to taste and understand nine types of Amarone wine while you relax and let the chauffeur take care of all the transportation. At the end of the tour, you'll be returned to your original departure point.
We guarantee you an amazing fun and unforgettable experience during your Amarone wine tour.
- 2 persons and more: €350.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €310.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €280.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €260.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €240.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €240.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €220.00 per person
- 9 persons and more: €220.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Savour Amarone’s bouquet and appreciate its flavour
- Enjoy an extended tasting of 9 types of wine with explanation by a professional sommelier
- Discover a fascinating mix of modern winery architecture with ancient Amarone wine during a journey to Valpolicella ‘valley of many cellars’
- Enjoy a traditional lunch made with the best local ingredients
This will be a full-day wine experience in “Valpolicella Valley of Many Cellars” where you will discover and taste the best versions of Amarone wine, and visit two leading wineries of the region.
You will start with a guided tour of one the best Valpolicella wineries based in the Ancient Roman Villa before moving onto Amarone vineyards, which is owned by one of the most renowned wine makers in Italy and set in the beautiful rolling hillsides surrounding Verona. Here you will learn all about the characteristics of the various grape varieties and the viticulture behind Valpolicella wine. You will enjoy the landscape and relaxing atmosphere of luxurious propriety during the tour of the villa and afterwards explore the wine-making process in the wine cellar.
The villa is famous for its magnificent fireplaces featuring stone carved recherché creatures that are both a wonder and a mystery to behold. The villa’s architecture is typical of sixteenth-century Italy, symmetric but versatile, and designed to revive the Golden Age.
During your lunch you will taste some delicious dishes of the Valpolicella valley's high quality products and natural ingredients during a traditional lunch in the ancient dining rooms of the villa. You will taste several kinds of Amarone wine and learn to recognise it by its slightly spicy bitterness, which is reminiscent of roasted almonds.
The second stop on the tour is a new and futuristic winery that produces some award-winning wines. You will be taken on a tour of the winery, guided by a local expert, who will share some know-how and explain their new style of wine production. You will explore the process of winemaking, aging and bottling and taste some delicious Amarone wines.