Amarone Wine Bike Tour
When to book - availability
- Organic Valpolicella and Amarone wine tasting
- Tasting of grappa, balsamic vinegar with olive paté
- The springs of Montorio, the countryside and the vineyards
- Small group from 2 to 12 people
The tour starts from the town center and heads to the country side. There, vineyards and sweet creeks will lead us to the Musella Canteen where they produce wine organically.
We will cycle through the sumptuous countryside of Villa Balladoro Malfatti, upon which stands the medieval Castle of Montorio. Riding on an enjoyable cycling path, surrounded by gentle steams on both sides we’ll reach the Tenuta Musella. This mansion was built in the XVI century and works today as organic and biodinamic winery as well as a relaxing relais. We will visit the canteen and have a look at the river Fibbio that flows in its garden and finally we will have our deserved wine together with olive paté, also of their production.
- Guided bike tour.
- Bike rental.
- A bottle of water (½ liter).
- Visit to the winery Giovanni Ederle with a tasting of five wines – soft drinks for teenagers.
- Tasting of schnapps and balsamic vinegar.
- Bread with olive pâté .
What's not included
- Food and drinks not already included.
- Tips and anything else that is not explicitly specified.