Afternoon Wine Tasting for Wine Lovers and Mediterranean Sea Views
When to book - availability
- Spend a nice afternoon in the Majorcan countryside, visiting the facilities of a local winery
- Taste five different wines, pairing them with typical Mallorcan snacks
- Meet a Mallorcan winemaker and learn all about the island's ancient winemaking traditions
Discover the proud winemaking history of Mallorca. We'll venture out to the island's interior and visit a Majorcan winery known for producing some world-class labels. Our group will tour the facilities, learning from the winemaker about the production process.
We will then indulge in a tasting of five different wines, paired with quelitas cookies, local cheeses and meats. Taste one of the best pairings: a local white wine with spicy sobrasada sausage. This activity is a great way to escape the crowd and noise of Palma de Mallorca and spend a day in the peaceful countryside, sharing great food and wine with other traveling foodies!
- Guided tour of a Mallorcan winery in the company of a local winemaker.
- Tasting of five different wines in the cellar.
- Some delicious Mallorquin specialties, including quelita cookies, sobrasada sausage and traditional cheese.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.