Afternoon Gourmet and Tapas walking Tour in Barcelona's Historic Center
When to book - availability
- Walk around Barcelona's Old Town and discover some of the best food this ancient district has to offer
- Visit the Santa Caterina Market in El Born and taste fresh regional products
- Visit gourmet shops, specializing in artisanal products
- Enjoy amazing tapas, with your choice of drink
Join a professional local sommelier, on an immersive food tour of Barcelona's Ciutat Vella (Old Town). You'll learn all about Catalunya's rich culinary tradtitions by exploring authentic local gastronomy in the heart of the historic center.
To learn about regional products, like tomatoes, peas and salt-cured codfish, we'll visit the Santa Caterina Market. We'll head out to the Gothic Quarter and Call Jueu (Jewish Quarter) to visit artisanal food shops, specialized in wines, cheeses and top quality olive oils.
Next, visit some amazing tapas bars, and you'll get to see how local ingredients are prepared to make these delicious snacks.
- A guided tour through the Old Town of Barcelona.
- An assortment of local cheeses and tapas, including pimientos del padron, patatas bravas, pa amb tomàquet, etc.
- Guided tasting of 3 drinks your choice of wine, beer, vermouth or cava.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.