Afternoon Foodie Tour of Avignon
When to book - availability
- Join a 3-hour afternoon walking tour and discover amazing spots for sightseeing
- Learn where (and what) the locals are eating (and drinking!)
- Taste some delicious local specialties with high quality local wines.
On this fun-filled 3-hour walking tour we'll discover the best of beautiful Avignon. Your guide will take you to some of his favorite cultural and historic landmarks, including the Pope Palace and Pont Saint-Bénézet bridge.
You'll also stop at some great foodie places to try the classic flavors of the region. One of the most popular specialties of Avignon are sweet fruits confits (candied fruits), which we will have the chance to taste along the way.
And what goes better with French food than some equally delicious local French wine? Your guide will show you some of his favorite white, red and rose wines of the Rhone Valley.
- Guided tour through historical Avignon
- Tasting of a selection of authentic Provençale specialties, including the famous fruits confits of Avignon
- An aperitif of Rhone Valley wines
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.