Afternoon Foodie Tour of Aix-En-Provence
When to book - availability
- Explore the historical city of Aix-en-Provence
- Discover some of the best places to taste traditional Provençale food and wine
- Learn all about the history, culture, cuisine and rich winemaking tradition of the area
- Taste some local delicacy like the calissons.
Join this tour for an afternoon of exploring the picture-perfect French city of Aix-en Provence. On this 3-hour walking tour, your guide will take you to some of the most important landmarks of the city, explaining the fascinating history of the region, as well as the most interesting aspects of local culture.
Along the way we will make stops at artisanal food shops and a market to taste some of the typical flavors of the region. And, just in time for an aperitif, we'll share some wonderful local wines from the Rhone Valley, famous for quality all around the world.
- A guided tour through historical Aix-en-Provence
- A tasting of authentic Provençale food specialties, including calissons
- An aperitif of local Rhone Valley wines
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.