A full-day Wine tasting tour of Beaujolais
Opt for our full-day package and take time to truly appreciate the gentle way of life of this magnificent area.
- 2 persons and more: €338.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €225.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €169.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €135.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €113.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €97.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €85.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit ne of the most famous wine-making regions in France, enjoy for the wealth and variety of its landscapes.
- Try a “mâchon”, the traditional snack in the Lyons region, comprising cold meats and cheeses,
- Meet the wine-maker and taste the best wine products of his hard work.
A full-day excursion for exploring the wonders of Beaujolais. Our itinerary will lead you on some wonderful oenological and tourism adventures.
Morning: Fortified village, listed as “One of the Most Beautiful Villages of France”, Oingt offers you a visit out of time around its medieval streets. You will appreciate its beautiful houses built in golden stone and its listed historic monuments which explain its charm. The route winds its way through different typical villages built in golden stone. This ochre yellow stone, unique in the region, creates a magnificent mosaic of warm colours that offer authentic charm. Around a “mâchon”, the traditional snack in the Lyons region, comprising cold meats and cheeses, discover a family wine-making estate and taste its wines.
Free time for lunch: For your lunch break, we provide a list of good restaurants selected for the quality of their reception and their dishes. Thus, you will be able to relax and unwind and savour the authentic traditional cuisine and its famous specialities.
Afternoon: The first stop at Château de Pizay invites you on an oenological adventure with its sensorial circuit. During this educational and fun visit, all your senses will be on the alert and you will introduce your taste buds to up to 12 wines. We will then continue our journey along the mythical wine route. As you wind your way through the vineyards on the hillsides, the itinerary reveals private castles dotted here and there. There are some breathtaking viewpoints along the way, some of which even offer a glimpse of Mont Blanc.
Finally the day ends with a visit to a wine estate. The wine-maker will welcome you and present his wines and you will have the chance to taste the product of his hard work.
- Luxurious minibus excursion (such as a Mercedes Viano)
- 3 tastings included (up to 19 different wines during the day)
- Morning tasting with a local gastronomic speciality.
What's not included
- Lunch not included
- Optional additional services: eg. restaurant reservations, picnic in the vineyards, customised itineraries...
For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the activity starts, the paid amount will be fully refundable. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount. If you don´t show up for the activity, you will also not receive a refund.