A Day at Sea in Javea with BBQ on board and Dinner at El Arenal Beach
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a sailing cruise day in Javea aboard a modern catamaran.
- Take in views of the coastal beautiful scenery and stop for a swim in the clear waters before a barbecue is served on board
- Taste a great typical dinner in a beautiful restaurant located at El Arenal Beach in Javea.
The soft breeze announces the departure of the cruise from the Port of Javea. An expert crew sets sail for a comfortable and enjoyable journey. The spacious catamaran makes it possible for you to travel seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the beautiful coastline with its coves, crystalline waters and steep cliffs.
During the trip, there will be a stop in one of the breathtaking coves of the Mediterranean to enjoy a tranquil swim or to snorkel away from the crowded beaches. After some fantastic time in the idyllic cove you’ll savor a barbecue lunch on board. Then, you’ll head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the town or to take a break before dinner.
That night, you’ll savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful seaside restaurant located in the renowned El Arenal beach, one of most exclusive areas of the town with a varied entertainment and dining area. As you enjoy breathtaking views of the sea, you’ll indulge your palate with a variety of delicious starters, as main course you can choose from meat, fish, rice or lamb, dessert and beverages.
A perfect day to feel the sea as you never done and to savor a great Spanish dinner in Javea.
- Cruise Entrance fees.
- Glasses and snorkel tubes (under bail of 10€).
- BBQ lunch on board: salad, beef fillet, chicken breast or pork fillet, fruits and a drink by person (beer, sangria or soft drink).
- Full menu dinner at El Arenal Beach: Starters to choose between Foie toast, Red Tuna tartar, Grilled octopus or Roast aubergine. Main course to choose: “Arroz del Señoret” (rice paella), Fideuá (noodle paella), Beef Tenderloin, Codfish with Prawns or Shoulder of Lamb. Dessert: Chocolate volcano or Apple cream with mascarpone. Beverages (wine, soft drinks, beer).