3 days of Food, Wine and Fun in Majorca
- Enjoy a series of activities, including wine tastings and Palma food tours
- Join unique experiences like cooking classes with market visits, culinary excursions to the countryside and even hosted meals at home
- Enjoy the stunning paradise of Mallorca
Welcome to Mallorca! Join us on a full immersion into the Mallorcan lifestyle. Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights of food- and wine-themed fun in this divine island paradise. We'll explore the fresh local cuisine, which blends fresh seafood from the Mediterranean with original products grown and raised in the island's interior.
We'll try typical dishes, such as sobrasada, botifarrón and camallot sausages and visit gourmet shops specializing in cheese, wine and olive oil. We'll also discover the origin of many of Mallorca's most famous products on culinary excursions to the countryside and local winery visits.
Throughout this experience, you'll stay in a boutique apartment with all the amenities you will need to feel truly pampered.
- Planned itinerary of food and wine activities for 3 days and 2 nights. Activities may include wine tastings, market tours and cooking classes, sunset tours, winery visits and culinary day trips.
- Two nights in an apartment (extended stays can be arranged)
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.