3-day Cordoba Culinary Experience
When to book - availability
- 3-day itinerary of food tours
- Check Cordoba's historical center
- Venture out to the surrounding countryside
This tour is the full immersion into the Andalusian lifestyle. Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights of foodie fun in the historical city of Cordoba. Together, we'll explore the unique local cuisine, which blends of Arabic and Christian influences, just like our city's magnificent architecture does.
We'll try typical dishes, including flamenquín and salmorejo, and visit gourmet shops specializing in cheese, wine and olive oil. This three day culinary package is full of customized experiences, including guided food walks, culinary tours, interactive cooking classes and more!
Along the way you'll get local tips on where to get the best bites to eat and answer any questions you may have about our vibrant culture.
- Planned 3-day itinerary of food tours, culinary excursions, wine tastings and cooking classes with market visits.
- Two nights in an apartment with breakfast included.
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.